A half-litre bottle of port-finished whisky from Taiwan's Kavalan, marrying their fruity young whisky with extra maturation in casks to create a balance of rich and fresh flavours.
- Nose ~ Red grapes and clove, followed by a good whack of vanilla. A little bit of tobacco leaf and cookie dough
- Palate ~ Brown sugar mixed with ground cinnamon and white pepper, doused in good Port. A core of white oak warmth
- Finish ~ Raisins, prunes, strawberry jam and another pinch of tobacco
- Gold ~ World Whiskies Awards - 2020
- Gold ~ Beverage Tasting Institute - 2013
- Silver ~ International Wine & Spirits Competition - 2011