Johnnie Walker Black Label's iconic square bottle makes it one of the world's most recognizable Scotch whiskies - and it's also one of whisky critic Jim Murray's favourite blends: 'If there is a silkier delivery on the market today, I have not seen it: this is sublime stuff...one of the world's most masterful whiskies back in all its complex glory'
- Nose ~ Winter spice and treacle, hints of white pepper and a little citrus
- Palate ~ Rich and full with notes of wood smoke and dry spice, hints of barley and cereal with creamy toffee and a distinct herbal note
- Finish ~ Quite fruity and long with a note of sultanas and mixed peels
- Gold ~ Blends under 12 years old - 2019 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver ~ Scotch Whisky - Blended - 2019 ~ International Wine & Spirit
- Double Gold ~ Blended Scotch - to 15 Yrs - 2013 ~ San Francisco World Spirits