Jim Beam bourbon undergoes distillation at lower temperatures and is distilled to no more than 62.5%, the White label is aged for four years and has quite a high percentage of rye in the mashbill.
- Nose ~ Quite sweet with gentle notes of vanilla and cut hay, a touch of fresh corn fields and a little cereal sweetness, like the bluegrass fields of Kentucky
- Palate ~ Good body with notes of toasty oak and all the requisite notes of vanilla and crème anglaise, a little spice and pepper with an acetone note
- Finish ~ Toasty oak and resin with a some sweetness
- Silver ~ Straight Bourbon - 2019 ~ San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Silver ~ Straight Bourbon 10 years old and under - 2019 ~ International Spirits Challenge
Efficient service, fast delivery and prompt follow up.