A magnum of Hendrick's Gin – a superb, and utterly unique, pink-tinged gin from William Grant's. Infused with rose petals and cucumber as well as the normal botanicals, this is a must for all gin lovers.
- Nose ~ Big, creamy aromas right off the bat, with a little zesty citrus, juniper, rose petal jelly and cucumber
- Palate ~ Astoundingly fresh notes of cucumber with juniper, oak, a touch more citrus and vanilla. Creamy and savoury
- Finish ~ A long, refreshing, floral finish
- Bronze ~ Gin - 2017 ~ International Spirits Challenge
- Gold ~ Contemporary - 2014 ~ The Gin Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Master ~ Gin -2014 ~ The Global Design Masters
What Goes Well with Hendrick's Gin?
- Mixes well by filling a high ball glass with cubed ice, then combining Hendrick's and tonic water and stir gently with recommended garnish of three thinly sliced rounds of cucumber.