An absolute classic dry gin, Gordon's is one of the best selling spirits in the world, and was first created in 1769, and the recipe hasn't changed since! This is a triple-distilled gin flavoured with juniper berries, coriander, angelica, and one other botanicals. The actual recipe is only known to a dozen people!
Country: United Kingdom
- Nose ~ Sweet notes of juniper, a little lemon zest, hints of soft sweetness and fresh herbs
- Palate ~ Very clean, dry juniper delivery, develops with lemon and other citrus notes - zesty
- Finish ~ A simple, medium-length finish
- Silver ~ Gin - 2019 ~ San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold ~ Gin - 2017 ~ International Spirits Challenge
- Gold ~ Gin - London Dry - 2017 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
What Goes Well with Gordon's London Dry Gin?
- Mixes well with lemon and grapefruit juice, with sugar and soda water stirred through to give a light and lively taste. Simply add some lemon and grapefruit wheels to serve an ultra-aesthetic cocktail.