Immensely popular Glenfiddich variant. Using a Solera system common in the maturation of quality sherry, 15yo malt from three different types of casks is married together in a wooden vat, which is constantly topped up to ensure the quality is maintained.
- Colour ~ Golden, red hue
- Nose ~ An intriguingly complex aroma. Sweet heather honey and vanilla fudge combined with rich dark fruits
- Taste ~ Silky smooth, revealing layers of sherry oak, marzipan, cinnamon and ginger. Full-bodied and bursting with flavour
- Finish ~ Satisfyingly rich with lingering sweetness
- Gold ~ Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2017 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold ~ Speyside Single Malts 13 - 18yo - 2015 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Master ~ Speyside Single Malts 13 - 18yo - 2013 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)