This Auchentoshan 12-year-old expression replaced the old 10 year-old when the range was totally revamped. Elegant and refined, with those classic Auchentoshan notes of vanilla and almonds.
- Nose ~ A cereal-sweet nose with notes of guava and mango, with a drizzle of honey
- Palate ~ Oaky and sweet palate, with barley sugar, a little passion fruit and vanilla custard too. Perhaps some rose petal jelly in there.
- Finish ~ A lengthy, dry and oaky finish with barley sweetness and cocoa powder.
- Silver ~ Scotch Whisky - Single Malt - Age Statement - 2018 ~ The Asian Spirits Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding ~ Scotch Single Malt - Lowland - 2017 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
Silver Outstanding ~ Scotch Single Malt - Lowland - 2014 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
What Goes Well with Auchentoshan Whisky?
- This whisky pairs really nice with gentle citrus flavours in Lindt's Lime intense dark chocolate or spicy food.