Johnnie Walker Gold Label was relaunched in 2012. Built around a core of single malt whisky from Clynelish, the Gold Label Reserve is a great addition to the line-up from master blender Jim Beveridge.
- Nose ~ Honey and heather with thick caramel notes and a subtle nutmeg spice. Dried meadow flowers and a hint of fresh banana
- Palate ~ Smooth and succulent with a honeyed sweetness that's typical of Johnnie Walker. There's more to this though, the floral elements are quite prominent and there's a spiced sweet vanilla note too
- Finish ~ Long, sweet and toffee-like
- Overall ~ A typically easy drinking blend from Johnnie Walker, this will not disappoint fans of the style
- Gold ~ Scotch Whisky - Blended - 2019 ~ International Wine & Spirit
- Winner ~ World's Best Blended Whisky - 2018 ~ World Whiskies Awards
- Silver ~ Blended - No Age Statement - 2019 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)