Hugely popular Irish blend, renowned for its affinity with ginger ale. The default springboard into the fascinating world of Irish whiskey, Jameson's quality has improved massively in the last 10-15 years and it's one of Jim Murray's favourites, with 95 points in the Whisky Bible 2013.
- Nose ~ A full and floral nose leads with the smooth sweetness of marmalade and fudge before a hint of Madeira and a little cut grass note emerge
- Palate ~ Thick and of good body with notes of orchard fruits, both fresh and cooked with a little vanilla cream
- Finish ~ Medium-length with spice and honey
- Silver ~ Irish Blended - Standard - 2019 ~ The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold ~ Irish Blended - Premium - 2018 ~ The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Gold ~ Liquid Gold Award - 2014 ~ Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
Fast delivery and efficient.