A fruity, well-composed Singleton that manages to be both light and smooth without compromising any depth of flavour or fullness of palate.
- Nose ~ Winy top notes rapidly evolve into plummy fruits offset by zesty, oily orange peel. Then, rich caramel toffees, chocolate and malty biscuits
- Palate ~ Subtly coating, with a clever balance of gentle fruit tartness and gingery, rich, sweet malt. Becoming lighter and cleaner on the palate
- Finish ~ A beautiful balance of lightly cleansing fruit notes and gingery toasted maltiness; a smooth texture, like good chocolate slowly melting on the tongue
- Silver ~ Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2017 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold ~ Speyside Single Malts up to 12yo - 2014 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding ~ Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2014 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition