An elegant nose, faintly sweet, scented with apple and wood. Glenfiddich 18yo is a robust and full-bodied single malt whisky, yet remains remarkably soft, rounded and long lasting.
- Nose ~ Loads of fruit. Zesty grapefruit, baked toffee apples. Dry, chocolate Flake-y wood and cinnamon
- Palate ~ Candied fruits and Glenfiddich freshness balances richer notes of dried apricot, more cinnamon and toffee, ginger and dry Sherry
- Finish ~ Peels and a touch of salted toffee
- Overall ~ A wonderfully rich and enjoyable Glenfiddich single malt
- Gold ~ Scotch Single Malt - Speyside - 2019 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold ~ Speyside Single Malts 13 - 18yo - 2019 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver ~ Speyside Single Malts 13 - 18yo - 2018 ~ The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)