First bottled in 1912 by Edouard Martell, this classic Cognac is Martell's flagship brand and has become synonymous with the highest standard of quality. Cordon Bleu remains many connoisseurs' favourite expression of Martell.
- Nose ~ Stewed prunes soaked in Earl Grey tea. Aromatic and characterful. Aromas of dark chocolate, pink peppercorns, pineapple and mango. Very approachable
- Palate ~ Soft, silky mouthfeel – absolutely delightful. Fruity and seductive, with candied orange peel plus notes of coffee and dark chocolate, but still elegant. A sweet spiciness runs through it, binding it together
- Finish ~ Rich fruitiness and aromatic citrus notes last longest
- Comment ~ An iconic Cognac that is a delight to drink. Elegant, perfumed and satisfying
- Master ~ XO - Ultra-Premium - 2018 ~ The Cognac Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver ~ XO - Ultra-Premium - 2018 ~ The Cognac Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver ~ Cognac - XO - 2013 ~ International Wine & Spirit Competition